See more Alliance photos on flickr
What Is the Alliance for the Arts
The Alliance for the Arts serves the entire cultural community through research and advocacy and serves the public through cultural guides and calendars. We publish information on the arts and cultural events in New York City as well as studies highlighting the importance of the arts to the economy and to education. For more information check out our blog designed with The Blog Starter.
The Alliance is a resource for:
- Children, parents and teachers using our arts education guides
- The general public and visitors to New York
- New York's cultural community
- Government and civic leaders and researchers who read our studies
- Artists, curators and historians served by the Estate Project for Artists with AIDS.